Monday, July 2, 2018

InStep Grand Safari Single Swivel Jogging Stroller Marked Down

Head to Amazon.com and purchase this InStep Grand Safari Single Swivel Stroller for just $65.51, normally $127.00!

You will not want to miss out on this great savings opportunity. The perfect option for the active parent. The swiveling front wheel allows you to maneuver in tight corners or through crowds but the option to lock the wheel still allows you to go out and run that 5K with the little ones. The 12″ front & 16″ rear pneumatic air tires and molded rims provide performance and style while the dual exposed rear shock. absorbers provide a smooth ride. Molded, flip open child tray with dual cup holders and parent tray and dual fin grip cup holders adds convenience.




Here are some reviews

I love this stroller. It came exactly as advertised. I have run multiple times with it and have had no problems. It is heavy, but at this price point, it's not something to complain about. If you need something lightweight you can expect to spend quite a bit more money. It's sturdy, it folds up to a decent size....by decent I mean it fits in the back of my sportwagon and that's all that matters to me :). I also think it would easily fit into the trunk of most cars, but it would take up a majority of the space. Folding it down and opening it up is very easy, but it does take two hands to do it.
My favorite feature is the one touch button that turns the swivel on or off for the front wheel. I love not having to change it manually when I go from jogging to just walking around the windy path near my home. I also love the canopy that can be moved into any position on top or in front of the baby. I haven't used the speakers to play mp3s, but it's a lovely feature for those that like to listen to music while running. The handle bar is also adjusts for your height, which is nice.
It is big and bulky and not a great shopping stroller, but as long as you aren't shopping in small boutiques you should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment